All workshops offered count as recognised CPD hours for Yoga Alliance Professionals and British Wheel of Yoga members.
See the workshop calendar page for a list of upcoming events.
Workshops are typically delivered in conjunction with a regional BWY group, a yoga studio / teaching group, or as part of a teacher training programme. In all cases a partnership delivery process is involved. The delivery partner is responsible for venue coordination, advertising and bookings. Bodybeing is responsible for workshop delivery. Delivery is either on a fee or profit share basis. To find out more about any of these workshops please click on the titles below.
If you wish to attend a workshop please see the calendar page for availability or ask your local studio to contact us regarding hosting.
To discuss availability and hosting of workshops as well as tailored programme options contact us.
- Yoga Bodies – perspectives on the bodymind in asana
- 5 element theory – an integrated approach to asana
- Panchakosha – an integrated approach to asana
- Body reading and skilful touch for yoga teachers
- Yoga Bones (1) – the Kleshas on and off the mat
- Yoga Bones (2) – the Brahmavihara on and off the mat
- Yoga Bones (3) – Yama and Niyama on and off the mat
- Yoga Bones (4) – Conscious evolution in our lifetime